Enjoy the surroundings of the arctic nature and the husky sleigh ride on the snowy trails in silence! Friendly dogs are excited to take you for a ride!
The average length of the trail is 12-17 km, but the weather conditions and the skills of the participants may affect the length of the ride with husky safaris. We stop for a break in the middle of forest and you can take photos while you enjoy the sceneries of Lapland. We drive two persons per husky sleigh, but there is a possibility to change the driver along the way during the husky safari.
Duration: 3 hours
Daily at 09.00 - 12.00 from 1.12.2016 - 31.03.2017
Adults 145 € per person (2 on 1 sledge)
Children (4-12y) 109 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Hot juice and cookies
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2016. to 31.03.2017 or depending on the snow conditions of the year.
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €. By purchasing additional self liability waiver for 30€ you can reduce your maximum self liability to 150€.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.