Located next to the Raudanjoki River, this is a wooden house with 4 modern well-equipped apartments. Built in year 2010, it represents modern yet traditional Finnish building style using wood from the local forests.
Windows are overlooking to the river coast and beautiful forest. Main building of the Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge and riverside sauna are ~ 250 meters to walk by foot.
4 apartments are called Haapa (Aspen), Paju (Willow), Kataja (Juniper) and Pihlaja (Rowan). Each apartment includes a private entrance, living room, 2 twin bedrooms, kitchen, sauna, riverside terrace, bathroom and toilet.
There is an open-plan kitchen and living room with fireplace, dining table and comfortable sofa to relax or watch TV. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishes. Living room is opening to the furnitured private terrace overlooking the river coast.
2 twin bedrooms are accommodating maximum 4 people in the apartment. There is also a bathroom with private electrical sauna and toilet.
– Main house and saunas – 150 m
– Hiking routes – 150 m
– Rovaniemi airport – 19 km
– Rovaniemi city centre and train station – 23 km
– Santa Claus Village – 16 km
Riverside House apartments floorplan
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- BREAKFAST: Buffet breakfast is served in the Main Lodge only if pre-ordered. December - March min 2 person, April - November min 10 person. The prices is 15 € per person.
- RESTAURANT: Restaurant is located at the Main Lodge, we request to pre-order the meals. December - March min 2 person, April - November min 10 person.
- SAUNA: Price includes use of Riverside sauna on one occasion during your stay
- CHECK IN: Check in time: 16.00. Check out time: 12.00. Unless agreed otherwise.
- TRANSFERS: We are happy to provide airport pick ups and other transfers, please send your request.
- BOOKINGS: All additional services and single room reservations can be made by phone +358 500 599 999 or by e-mail email@example.com
Group reservations (min 10 persons) to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities in Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge Click to openClick to close
- HIKING: Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge is located at the gateway of Arctic Circle Hiking Area. You can choose among different length of marked hiking trails from 400 meters to 15 km.
- SNOWSHOES: Rent snowshoes to wonder around the beautiful forest area on your own. Price is 5 € per person per 3 hours, please inquire from the staff on spot.
- FOREST SKIS: Rent forest skis to go for a longer hikes in the forest. Forest skis are designed especially to move in the deep snow, they are longer than normal cross country skis. Fits all sizes. Price is 5 € per person per 3 hours, please inquire from the staff on spot.
- WINTER SAFARIS: There is a wide selection of winter safaris available in Rovaniemi. You can join Wild Nordic own production tours with free transfer from the Lodge. All our snowmobiling safaris are starting from Santa Claus Village, it is possible to combine the activity with free time to visit the Village. Selection of all safaris: http://wildnordic.fi/safaris/rovaniemi-safaris/, please contact email@example.com to find suitable tours for you!
- VISIT SANTA CLAUS VILLAGE: It takes only 15 minutes ride to Santa Claus Village where you can spend your day discovering and enjoying the Christmas magic. Return transfer price is 60 € for max 4 people, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.