Stella Polaris House is located in the middle of Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge, close to the main building and riverside sauna. It takes ~100 meters by foot to walk to the restaurant.
This cabin represents traditional Finnish building style for the lumberjacks living and working in the forest. The house is built of large logs, which are visible both from outside and inside. There is a small terrace at the entrance, all windows are overlooking to the beautiful forest.
The House is including 5 en-suite bedrooms, connected by the large living area in the middle of the cabin.
Each comfortable bedroom has a ground floor and a loft, private toilet and bathroom. There are 2 twin beds at the loft sleeping room and additional 1 single bed on the ground floor, therefore the rooms can be used by maximum 3 guests.
Comfortable living area is including large sofa and chairs to watch TV or spend relaxing time in the Lodge. There is also a dining table and small kitchen for the guests’ use. All room interiors are in natural wood colours.
The cabin is also available to book as a private house for maximum 15 people.
– Main house and saunas – 100 m
– Hiking routes – 150 m
– Rovaniemi airport – 19 km
– Rovaniemi city centre and train station – 23 km
– Santa Claus Village – 16 km
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- BREAKFAST: Buffet breakfast is served in the Main Lodge only if pre-ordered. December - March min 2 person, April - November min 10 person. The prices is 15 € per person.
- RESTAURANT: Restaurant is located at the Main Lodge, we request to pre-order the meals. December - March min 2 person, April - November min 10 person.
- SAUNA: Price includes use of Riverside sauna on one occasion during your stay
- CHECK IN: Check in time: 16.00. Check out time: 12.00. Unless agreed otherwise.
- TRANSFERS: We are happy to provide airport pick ups and other transfers, please send your request.
- BOOKINGS: All additional services and single room reservations can be made by phone +358 500 599 999 or by e-mail email@example.com
Group reservations (min 10 persons) to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities in Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge Click to openClick to close
- HIKING: Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge is located at the gateway of Arctic Circle Hiking Area. You can choose among different length of marked hiking trails from 400 meters to 15 km.
- SNOWSHOES: Rent snowshoes to wonder around the beautiful forest area on your own. Price is 5 € per person per 3 hours, please inquire from the staff on spot.
- FOREST SKIS: Rent forest skis to go for a longer hikes in the forest. Forest skis are designed especially to move in the deep snow, they are longer than normal cross country skis. Fits all sizes. Price is 5 € per person per 3 hours, please inquire from the staff on spot.
- WINTER SAFARIS: There is a wide selection of winter safaris available in Rovaniemi. You can join Wild Nordic own production tours with free transfer from the Lodge. All our snowmobiling safaris are starting from Santa Claus Village, it is possible to combine the activity with free time to visit the Village. Selection of all safaris: http://wildnordic.fi/safaris/rovaniemi-safaris/, please contact email@example.com to find suitable tours for you!
- VISIT SANTA CLAUS VILLAGE: It takes only 15 minutes ride to Santa Claus Village where you can spend your day discovering and enjoying the Christmas magic. Return transfer price is 60 € for max 4 people, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.