The excursion takes you to the Arctic Snow Hotel in Lehtojärvi, a place with an excellent opportunity to view the spectacular Northern Lights. The visit starts with a guided tour, where you learn more about the construction, operation and special features of the Snow Hotel.
Dinner will be served at a atmosphere-rich warm Lappish teepee (Wooden Kota).
– Creamy wild mushroom soup with SnowHotel’s own croutons
– Salmon glow-fried in the Lappish kota, served with jacket potato and tartar sauce.
– Desert of oven baked apple delight, with a touch of syrup and served with custard.
(Meat and vegetarian options are available on request)
During and after the dinner, we hope to see the Northern Lights dancing around the starry skies.
Including the transfers from/to Rovaniemi, one way takes about 30 minutes. Thermal outfits are not included.
Duration: 5 hours
20.12.2016 - 14.3.2017 at 19.00-24.00
From 15.03.2017 to 31.03.2017 at 20.00-01.00
Not available on 24.12, 25.12 and 31.12
Adults: 99 € per person
Children (3-14y) 69 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center
- Guided tour about the construction, operation and special features of the Snow Hotel.
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Thermal outfits