Santa Claus Village is the most magical place all year round, for both children and adults. There is something for everyone here. You will meet Santa Claus and can share with him your dreams and wishes.
Don’t forget to cross the Arctic Circle – take a photograph of this important event and remember to get your certificate to prove it!
Every day a huge number of letters arrive at Santa’s Main Post Office. Santa’s elves sort all the letters and help Santa to read every single one of them. After posting letters at Santa’s Post Office, you can buy gifts and souvenirs.
Our tour continues at Santa Park – a unique, themed amusement complex built in a cave deep inside the hill. Enjoy theatrical performances, games, exhibitions and souvenir shops. Maybe enjoy a drink in the Ice Bar and immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of the Christmas fairy tale.
Duration: 5 hours
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10.00 - 15.00 from 26.06.-12.08.2017.
Adults 106€ per person
Children (4-14y) 82€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- All described activities, services and equipment
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the booking.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
– 7-3 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
– 3-1 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
– less than 24 hours or no show 100% of the total amount.
Online reservation cancellation handling fee is 25 € per reservation. The fee applies for any reservations booked and paid via Wild Nordic webshop.