Spend unforgettable time in a wilderness by guided husky hiking.
If you love walking in the nature and want to experience the great company of the husky dogs, this tour is made for you. Hiking with huskies is more intensive than normal walking.
Dogs are very eager to study the surroundings – sometimes they like to find out what can be found in the forests. As the dogs have much better senses than humans, they also help us to see and hear better what is happening in the nature. On the tour every hiker will get an “own” husky, and our guide will show the way through the forests. On the way we will stop to have a snack and pet the our friends.
We recommend to wear your normal hiking or walking shoes or trainers and suitable outdoor clothing. It is also good to have a small daypack and a bottle of water!
Duration: 2 hours
Daily from 1.05 - 31.10.2017.
189 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons, maximum 5 persons
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Snack break
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment.
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
- The guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.