A perfect way to enjoy the thrill of mushing a dog team with your family.
Meet the dogs, learn how to drive your cart and then head of for a thrilling dash through the magical forest. Afterwards there will be time to mingle with the dogs!
Price includes transfers from Rovaniemi and back, 90 minute guided kennel tour, 1 km guided husky ride with cart, warm drink and cookies.
Duration: 2 hours
01.09.-30.11.2017., Monday - Saturday at 11.30 - 13.30
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults: 119€ per person
Children (4-14 y): 59€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Warm drinks and cookies
- All described activities, services and equipment
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the booking.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
– 7-3 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
– 3-1 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
– less than 24 hours or no show 100% of the total amount.
Online reservation cancellation handling fee is 25 € per reservation. The fee applies for any reservations booked and paid via Wild Nordic webshop.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.