Midnight sun is one of the most amazing phenomenon in Lapland during the summer months.
During June and July, the Sun does not set below the horizon and we can experience the most amazing colours and stunning views to horizon.
On this tour we will take you to best locations around Rovaniemi to experience and photograph this amazing phenomenon. We start from Rovaniemi and drive to a few different locations to catch the vivid light of the sunset. Tour is scheduled so that we are able to photograph the best moments of the sunset and sunrise around midnight!
The locations we will take you offers a great sceneries and nature around us. We will photograph next to rivers and lakes, forests and wilderness areas to be able to get authentic landscapes under the midnight sun. We will teach you some basics of photographing in dusk light and how to catch all the amazing colours in your camera. During the tour we also set up a campfire and eat some fried sausages while experiencing the nightless night.
Please note: We highly recommend that you bring your own DSLR camera to our tours, as we cannot guarantee that you are able to take night photos with compact or phone cameras.
Duration: 3-4 hours
Daily at 21.00 - 00.00, from 01.05. to 31.08.2017
Adults: 119 € per person
Children (4-14 y): 119€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Snacks around the open fire
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the booking.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
– 7-3 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
– 3-1 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
– less than 24 hours or no show 100% of the total amount.
Online reservation cancellation handling fee is 25 € per reservation. The fee applies for any reservations booked and paid via Wild Nordic webshop.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.