Join our tour to see Northern Lights – the great natural phenomenon of Arctic areas! During the tour we visit the best possible place for this experience – take your camera and tripod and try to catch those beautiful colours.
We drive out from the city and light pollution about 30 min – 45 min, depending of the weather conditions. If we are lucky, you can see the lights already on the way.
The appearance of the lights is not guaranteed but they are often visible of the clear sky evenings. Even without the lights, the Arctic starry sky is very beautiful. You will always need some luck to see the lights and it is unpredictable even during the trip! Great surprises can happen!
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Duration: 3 hours
from 01.01. to 31.03.2017 at 21.30 - 00.30., daily
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults 99 € per person
Children (4-14y): 59 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the booking.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
– 7-3 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
– 3-1 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
– less than 24 hours or no show 100% of the total amount.
Online reservation cancellation handling fee is 25 € per reservation. The fee applies for any reservations booked and paid via Wild Nordic webshop.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.