Reindeer sleigh ride is a very old way of travelling in Lapland. During this trip we will go about through the snowy forest in the sleigh pulled by the reindeer.
The ride will take place at the local reindeer farm nearby Rovaniemi, where you will meet the real reindeer herders, who will tell you about their way of life hand by hand with nature.
There are many great possibilities for taking photos during the safari and tour in the farm, you can also feed the reindeers with their favourite snacks. Warm drinks with snacks are served indoors of the farm, while you listen interesting stories about reindeer herding and wilderness life in Lapland.
The transfer from Rovaniemi central area takes about 30 minutes one way, you can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the countryside during the way.
Duration: 2,5 hours
Daily at 14.00 - 16.30 from 1.12.2016 to 31.03.2017
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults 125 € per person
Children (4-14y) 90 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- Hot drinks and pastry
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2016. to 31.03.2017 or depending on the snow conditions of the year.
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €. By purchasing additional self liability waiver for 30€ you can reduce your maximum self liability to 150€.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.