This forest sightseeing tour takes you to enjoy beautiful wintery forest scenery and landscapes around the Arctic Circle area.
You will travel in a comfortable sleigh pulled by the guide’s snowmobile. Covered under warm blankets to avoid getting cold, you can take photos during the trip and short stops in the nature.
The tour is suitable for everyone including adults and children, but recommended for those who have no valid driving license or are afraid of self-riding.
Snowmobile safaris start and end in the Wild Nordic office located at the Santa Claus Village. You can skip return transfer and continue your visit to Santa.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Duration: 1 hour
Daily at 12.00 - 13.00 from 01.12.2016 to 31.03.2017
Adults 56 € per person
Children (4-14y): 30 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2016. to 31.03.2017 or depending on the snow conditions of the year.
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €. By purchasing additional self liability waiver for 30€ you can reduce your maximum self liability to 150€.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.