A great combination of snowmobiling and overnight experience in the Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge. We will take you further from the usual safari trails as we ride on snowmobiles to the North direction from the Santa Claus Village.
Journey takes us through the beautiful winterish forest and we make several stops on the way to enjoy the frozen nature and landscapes. The riding time on snowmobiles is approximately 2 hours. Two adults ride on one snowmobile, single riding supplement for extra charge. Single riding is much more enjoyable due to the nature and duration of the tour.
Snowmobiling will end when we reach the Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge – cosy lumberjack houses nestled by the river of Raudanjoki. The Lodge offers traditional Finnish log cabin accommodation. Check in to your cabin, each room has two beds, bathroom facilities are shared in the cottage. Single room is available for extra supplement. Rest a little – there is free time for sauna or walking around in the beautiful nature area. Dinner will be served at 19.30 at the Lodge’s Restaurant. The tour will give you a perfect location away from the city lights and you will have the whole night to watch the sky and look for Northern Lights.
Breakfast is served in the morning from 08.00-10.00, after what you have some free time for a little hike in the surroundings. Transfer back to Rovaniemi takes 20 minutes by car, check out and departure at 12.00.
Daily at 15.00 - 12.30 (+1) from 07.01.2018 - 31.03.2018
Adults: 349 € per person (if 2 on 1 snowmobile)
Adults: 398 € per person (if 1 on 1 snowmobile)
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Accommodation in traditional Finnish log cabin
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Dinner and breakfast
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Tours are available from 07.01.2018. to 31.03.2018 or depending on the snow conditions of the year.
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €. By purchasing additional self liability waiver for 30€ you can reduce your maximum self liability to 150€.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.