Experience the Finnish culture through an authentic evening full of traditional activities and food.
The evening will take place at Vaattunkilampi – a charming camp by the stunning wilderness lake. Together we start heating up the sauna and prepare the delicious fire-glazed salmon dinner on the open fire.
It takes about 1 hour for the sauna to heat up. You can also play fun outdoor games and put your fish catching skills to the test! Then you can relax in a hot sauna and take a dip in the refreshing water of a wilderness lake. Afterwards we will enjoy our dinner while savoring the gorgeous nature. Please inform if you have any special diets or allergies.
Duration: about 4 hours
Daily from 18.00 - 22.00 all year round
Adults: 110 € per person
Children (4-14 y): 55 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons, maximum of 8 persons
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Dinner cooked on the open fire
- Towels for Sauna
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment.
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
- The guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.