Sauna is a must-do on a visit to Finland. Welcome to visit a tiny family-huskyfarm near Rovaniemi, where the eight dogs are considered as family members.
We live at the old farm 13 km out from town at the picturesque scenery on the lake shore. It is a pleasure to invite you to visit our home and experience the wonderful Finnish sauna.Visit a local. Our sauna is very traditional sauna sitting on the banks of the lake. The walls are still dark from the old days when it was used as a smoke sauna. You will sense the musty atmosphere, but there will be no smoke. Listen how the wood in the stove burns as it heats the stones, and whispering of the wind outdoors.
Remember, when you get hot – you can always jump into the lake water to cool down. Our guide is there to advise you how to do this safely and get the most out of your experience. Refreshing snacks are served to make your evening simply perfect.
Duration: 2-3 hours
Daily from 1.04. to 30.11.2017
Adults: 150€ per person
Children (4-14 y): 150€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- Refreshing snacks
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the booking.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
– 7-3 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
– 3-1 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
– less than 24 hours or no show 100% of the total amount.
Online reservation cancellation handling fee is 25 € per reservation. The fee applies for any reservations booked and paid via Wild Nordic webshop.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.