During the visit you will get to experience a sleigh ride pulled by the team of huskies. The distance of the ride is 2 – 5 km depending of the weather conditions and your skills. After thrilling adventure we will stop at the fireplace and have a warm drink and a little snack. This visits it suitable only for the families, couples or friends – group size is maximum 6 guests.
The transfer from Rovaniemi central area takes about 30 minutes one way, you can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere of the countryside during the way. Program duration is approximately 3 hours including transfers.
Duration: 3 hours
The tour is available on request from 1.12.2016 to 31.03.2017
149 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons, maximum 6 persons
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Thermal clothing
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2016. to 31.03.2017 or depending on the snow conditions of the year.
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €. By purchasing additional self liability waiver for 30€ you can reduce your maximum self liability to 150€.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.