The Korouoma is a 30 kilometre long fracture valley in South Lapland. It is a part of a fracture zone in the bedrock, which is hundreds of millions of years old. The landscape of the area is exceptionally rugged and grand.
Several steep streams freeze during the winter forming huge ice formations, offering fantastic views, a display of colours and making Korouoma the number one frozen waterfall destination in whole Finland.
During the trip we walk about five kilometers long route, the car transfer takes about 1,5 hours one way.
Picnic lunch will be offered during the trip by on open fire.
A great place for making nature pictures all year around.
Duration: 5 hours
Daily at 10.00 - 15.00 from 15.01.2017 - 15.04.2017
Adults 125 € per person
Children (4-14y): 75 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- Picnic lunch
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
- The guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.