Dip yourself into the frozen Lake Ylläsjärvi, relax and look to the sky!
If the weather is clear we can see beautiful stars and may even get to marvel magnificent Northern Lights. This guided step is totally safe with a high quality rescue suit that covers your whole body and keeps you dry. As you have your own clothing under the suit you will not get cold even in the open 0 degree water. Floating in an ice hole between ice blocks is something worth trying, the circumstances are truly arctic.
After floating you have time to go to sauna to and try exotic winter swimming, without rescue suit this time.
Please note: for floating programs, the minimum height is 145 cm.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Duration: 1.5 hours
Wednesdays at 20.00 - 21.30 from 1.12.2016 - 31.03.2017
Adults 78€ per person
Children (4-14y): 59 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Ylläs area
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Hot drinks
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2016. to 31.03.2017 or depending on the snow conditions.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment.
- Tours include transfers from Ylläs hotels/cabins. Pick-up time will be confirmed upon reservation.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of self liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 800 €.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- The guidance is in English, other language guides are possible to book on request for extra charge according to the availability.
- The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.