This safari heads for the magnificent Snow Village where we see all the beautiful snow and ice sculptures.
All rooms in the snow hotel are individually decorated with different themes and sculptures, lights and details. Something very extraordinary is the restaurant and the chapel built with snow and ice.
After the visit, we enjoy a warm drink and a doughnut in the warm restaurant before driving through the snowy scenery back to Ylläsjärvi village.
The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland!)
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Duration: 3 hours
Tuesdays and Sundays at 10.00-13.00 from 1.12.2016 - 31.03.2017
Adults 119 € per person (if 2 on 1 snowmobile)
Adults 168 € per person (if 1 on 1 snowmobile)
Children (4-14y): 90 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Ylläs area
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Hot drinks and doughnut
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2016 to 31.03.2017 or depending on the snow conditions.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment.
- Tours include transfers from Ylläs hotels/cabins. Pick-up time will be confirmed upon reservation.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driver license – A1, T, A or B category.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of self liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 800 €.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- The guidance is in English, other language guides are possible to book on request for extra charge according to the availability.
- The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.