The Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge is truly a picture perfect location for your exotic Lapland wedding.
Feel the romance in hundreds of candles and celebrate your love under the starry sky or the midnight sun!
The nature at the Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge is enough as decoration and provides the perfect backdrop for taking stunning wedding photos! There are plenty of options for your wedding party and ceremony – outdoors at the beautiful yard or nearby easy hiking trails, in our charming Wilderness Hut and the atmospheric log restaurant. Since Rovaniemi is the hometown of Santa Claus, you could also invite a very special guest to the wedding as a present for your friends and family… Surprise is guaranteed for all guests!
The venues and Wild Nordic Finland wedding packages
The Wilderness Hut, deep in the forest but only a 500-meter walk away from the main building, is the winter venue for our Lapland-themed weddings. The Hut will be decorated with tens of candles and the guests can sit comfortably on benches covered with soft reindeer skins! Tasty aperitifs and sparkling wine are served at the ceremony which takes place in the candle-illuminated wooden hut. During summertime we recommend for the ceremony to be planned outside and the Wilderness Hut to be utilized for the toast and the finger foods post-ceremony.
We have created a full service package for those who do not live in Finland and lack the local network and country knowledge to plan a wedding independently. Should you require only a part of the services we will make you a tailor-made offer with just the necessary parts.
Arctic Wilderness Wedding package 1095€ + 50€/person
Includes the following services:
– Rental of the Wilderness Hut (1 - 4 hours)
– Decoration of the location with candles (the Hut and the path leading up to it)
– Sparkling wine toast or hot glow wine
– Selection of Lapas (Lappish-style finger food)
– Wedding coordination services
– Justice officer from the register office to perform the ceremony
– Assistance with legal documents
Note: All additional decorations and flowers are for extra cost depending of the customers wishes
Extra arrangements include but not limited to:
– Hair & makeup bookings
– Wedding meals and cake
– Flowers & extra decorations
– Photo shoot with reindeer
Getting married in Finland – the paperwork
We will assist you with the steps you need to take in order to be married in Finland and take care of the local arrangements on your behalf.
Local registry office instructions:
“If neither of the spouses is a Finnish national and neither of them have a place of residence in Finland, they must present an account stating, that marrying in Finland is allowed in their country of nationality or residence, in addition to the statement of marital status. The statement must be authenticated. If required, the statement must be translated, and if the translation is carried out abroad then the translation must also be authenticated.”
What you need:
– An authenticated account that your country allows you to marry in Finland
– A statement of marital status from his/her home country
Note: these documents may have to be translated and authenticated
– Total of 37 rooms (87 beds) in two large log houses, four apartments and 20 Panorama Huts.
– For the winter 2019/2020 we welcome another 10 2-person Panorama Huts. This is the perfect room option as a wedding suite!
– More information and pictures here!