Private Gingerbread Masterclass with Santa Claus
Photo: Wild Nordic Finland
Enter the stories that you read about in Christmas books as a child - discover a hut where the air smells like gingerbreads and outside the window, you see only the sparkling snow covered trees.
Enter the enchanting Christmas fairytale you read about in stories when you were a child! Let the Elves lead you to Santa’s secret Forest Hut, where the air smells of Christmas treats, and the walls are bursting with Elf secrets to be told. Take part in the masterclass of building and decorating the smallest gingerbread house you have ever seen and enjoy the company of Elves as you sip on a cup of hot cocoa by the fire. And soon you might just hear the footsteps of the jolly man himself and then a knock…
Transfer from Rovaniemi takes about 30 minutes one way. The whole duration is 3.5 hours including transportation from the central Rovaniemi. Please note that special cancellation terms apply to this tour.
28.11. – 9.1.
Private program on request: 1450 € / 1 – 5 persons, extra person 65 € / person, children under 2 years are free
- Gingerbread arts school
- Elf Arts Master diploma
- Outdoor activities
- Hot drinks by an open log fireplace
- Elf guided visit to Christmas Command Centre
- Meeting with Santa Claus
- Present from Santa Claus for every child
- Tour includes a pick-up/drop-off transfer from Santa’s Hotel Santa Claus in the city center, Santa Claus Village and Arctic Treehouse Hotel. Extra fee for transfer from Apukka Resort
and the Arctic Circle Wilderness Resort.
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request