Abisko Mountain Sledding Camp
If you already have a taste of snowmobiling in your mouth and would like to improve your riding skills and technique, this safari is suitable for everybody willing to try.
While starting the trip from Rovaniemi, we will be spending the days in the amazing Abisko mountain valleys in Sweden, learning uphill riding, side hill riding, one-ski turns and jumps with brand new deep snow sport snowmobiles (600 cc).
Daily trips in the mountains take about 100-150 km per day.
For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to take your driving licenses with you. Also copy and photos are suitable.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently and what to expect on our arctic adventures.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
All tours on request
Minimum 4 people traveling together
- All transfers and activities mentioned in the program
- 3 nights in cosy Abisko Mountain Lodge, twin rooms
- Breakfasts and lunches included, a la carte dinners as extra on the spot
- Avalanche rescue training
- Mountain Driving Academy
- Driving equipment, thermal outer-clothing, boots and avalanche security kit
- Professional guiding in English
- International flights
- Optional stay before and after the tour
- Travel insurance
- Rovaniemi, Finland or Kiruna, Sweden