Arctic Circle Outback
Three day snowmobile safari during which we will be riding on less used snowmobile tracks mainly South from Rovaniemi.
The area is covered with great networks of trails, we will see beautiful landscapes on the way.
We will pass the area, where you have an option to visit Ranua Wildlife Park, one of the top attraction in Lapland.
This tour offers great experiences to enjoy Lapland.
For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to take your driving licenses with you. Also copy and photos are suitable.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently and what to expect on our arctic adventures.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
19.01.-21.01.2019 (Saturday - Monday)
18.02.-20.02.2019 (Monday - Wednesday)
04.03.-06.03.2019 (Monday - Wednesday)
22.03.-24.03.2019 (Friday - Sunday)
Private groups - all times on request
1495€ per person
Private tour (on request) 2–4 people: 2245€ per person
Private tour (on request) 5–10 people: 1495€ per person
Minimum 2 people traveling together
- All transfers and activities mentioned in the program
- 2 night accommodation in hotel (twin rooms) or in cabin (rooms might have shared facilities)
- Meals mentioned in the program
- Driving equipment, thermal outer-clothing and boots
- Professional guiding in English
- International flights
- Recommended stay in Rovaniemi before and after the tour
- Travel insurance
- Rovaniemi, Finland