Hibini Mountains Freeride in Russia
The snowmobile adventure to the Hibini mountains located on the exotic Kola Peninsula is also a journey back in time.
You can sense the Soviet aura, that makes all local venues very simple and basic, but you will still have a comfortable stay.
The safari is suitable for everybody who are willing to improve their riding skills or challenge themselves.
Overnights will be spent in a local hotel and a guest house, offering comfortable facilities for your stay.
Daily trips to mountains 100-150 km per day, new deep snow sport and mountain snowmobiles 600-900cc are used (1 person/snowmobile).
For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to take your driving licenses with you. Also copy and photos are suitable.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently and what to expect on our arctic adventures.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
All tours on request
Minimum 4 people traveling together
- All transfers and activities mentioned in the program
- 3 night accommodation in hotel (twin rooms) or in cabin (rooms might have shared facilities)
- Meals mentioned in the program
- Avalanche security training
- Mountain Riding Academy
- Driving equipment, thermal outer-clothing, boots and avalanche security kit
- Professional guiding in English
- International flights
- Recommended stay in Rovaniemi before and after the tour
- Travel insurance
- Russian Visa
- Rovaniemi, Finland