Real Arctic Ocean Adventure
This is a unique journey to the end of world, offering fantastic snowmobile riding in the middle of “snowhere” across the endless white deserts and mountains towards the very end of the North.
Tour starts from Ivalo, the northernmost airport in Finland. By the first evening you will reach Nuorgam, the northernmost point of European Union, where we stay for the overnight in the lovely local holiday village serving delicious local salmon.
Second day highlight will be reaching the Arctic Ocean in Mehamn fishing village, located on the northernmost point of European mainland, Cape Nordkyn.
Daily distances are 200-240 km, using powerful deep snow sport and crossover models of snowmobiles 600–900 cc.
For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to take your driving licenses with you. Also copy and photos are suitable.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently and what to expect on our arctic adventures.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
All tours on request
1999€ per person
Minimum 4 people traveling together
- All transfers and activities mentioned in the program
- Accommodation in cabin (rooms might have shared facilities)
- Snowmobiling Academy for deep snow driving if needed
- All meals during the safari
- Driving equipment, thermal outer-clothing and boots
- Professional guiding in English
- International flights to Ivalo
- Optional stay in Ivalo or other destinations in Lapland before and after the tour. We highly recommend the arrival and departure at least one day before and after the safari
- Travel insurance
- Ivalo, Finland