Russian Border Deep Snow
Four day snowmobile journey takes us through the beautiful winterish forest to the hidden side of Eastern Lapland, places that locals know but tourists hardly ever visit.
On the way we will pass small local places such as Käyrämö, Luosto, Savukoski, Salla and Kemijärvi town.
For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to take your driving licenses with you. Also copy and photos are suitable.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently and what to expect on our arctic adventures.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
22 – 25.01 (Tuesday – Friday)
31.01 – 03.02 (Thursday – Sunday)
12 – 15.02 (Tuesday – Friday)
21 – 24.02 (Thursday – Sunday)
18 – 21.03 (Monday – Thursday)
Private groups - all times on request
1895€ per person
Private tour (on request) 2 – 4 people: 2845€ per person
Private tour (on request) 5 – 10 people: 1895€ per person
Minimum 2 people traveling together
- All transfers and activities mentioned in the program
- 3 night accommodation in hotel (twin rooms) or cabin (rooms might have shared facilities)
- Meals according to the program
- Driving equipment, thermal outer-clothing, boots and avalanche security kit
- Professional guiding in English
- International flights
- Recommended stay before and after the tour
- Travel insurance
- Rovaniemi, Finland