Swedish Border Adventure
Three full day snowmobile safari starting from Rovaniemi takes you to the Western part of the province of Lapland.
Out from the regular tourist areas, there are hundred of kilometres of wilderness trails to ride, slide and surf.
The areas of Ylitornio, Pello and Kolari are on the national border with Sweden, by the Tornionjoki-river, the longest free-flowing river in Europe.
For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to take your driving licenses with you. Also copy and photos are suitable.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently and what to expect on our arctic adventures.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Private groups - all times on request
1595€ per person
Private tour (on request) 2–4 people: 2392€ per person
Private tour (on request) 5–10 people: 1595€ per person
Minimum 2 people traveling together
- All transfers and activities mentioned in the program
- 2 night accommodation in hotel (twin rooms) or in cabin (rooms might have shared facilities)
- Meals mentioned in the program
- Driving equipment, thermal outer-clothing and boots
- Professional guiding in English
- International flights
- Recommended stay in Rovaniemi before and after the tour
- Travel insurance
- Rovaniemi, Finland