Abisko Mountain Sledding Camp
The perfect choice for those, who are already familiar with track snowmobile driving and want to
take the next step in learning how to handle the sled.
This tour will lead you into the Abisko/
Riksgränsen mountains in Sweden, where your knowledgable guide will show you not only how to
do fun tricks like one ski turns, side hilling and downhill turns but also how to deal with tricky
situations. Avalanche rescue training is also included. A true adventure for those, who want to have
their adrenalin pumping and enjoy challenges. This tour is not about distance driving, but rather
focuses on skills and learning something extraordinary.
For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to take your driving licenses with you. Also copy and photos are suitable.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently and what to expect on our Arctic Expeditions.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
All tours on request
2120 € per person
Minimum 4 people traveling together
- All transfers and activities mentioned in the program
- 3 nights in cosy Abisko Mountain Lodge, twin rooms
- Breakfasts and lunches included, a la carte dinners as extra on the spot
- Avalanche rescue training
- Mountain Driving Academy
- Driving equipment, thermal outer-clothing, boots and avalanche security kit
- Professional guiding in English
- International flights
- Optional stay before and after the tour
- Travel insurance
- Rovaniemi, Finland or Kiruna, Sweden