Hibini Mountains Freeride Camp
The Russian landscape invites those, who wish to experience endless landscapes for
snowmobiles, without the limitations of tracks.
This tour is created for those, who already have
knowledge of snowmobiling and wish to “get technical” by leaving the snowmobiling from one
village to another and rather learning free ride. The group will set up camp in the Russian
mountains and explore the possibilities there with a knowledgable guide - from learning free riding
to doing tricks and starting to “feel the snowmobile” rather than just driving the machine. Please
note that participants in this tour must take care of their own Visa for Russia..
For all the activities including snowmobiling we ask you to take your driving licenses with you. Also copy and photos are suitable.
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently and what to expect on our Arctic Expeditions.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
All tours on request
2560 € per person
Minimum 4 people travelling together
- All transfers and activities mentioned in the program
- 3 night accommodation in hotel (twin rooms) or in cabin (rooms might have shared facilities)
- Meals mentioned in the program
- Avalanche security training
- Mountain Riding Academy
- Driving equipment, thermal outer-clothing, boots and avalanche security kit
- Professional guiding in English
- International flights
- Recommended stay in Rovaniemi before and after the tour
- Travel insurance
- Russian Visa
- Rovaniemi, Finland