Husky Safari into the Deep Forest, afternoon departure
Get away from the city and enjoy the magnificent views of the Lappish forests and hills, while driving your own dog-team.
The sound of the panting huskies and the snow underneath your sled are the perfect soundtrack for this popular husky adventure.
After the arrival to the kennel, you will receive a safety brief and driving instructions.
The usual length of the trail is 14 – 20 km and takes about 1 hour 30 minutes time. This depends on the weather conditions and
the skills of the participants. Hot juice and cookies will be served after the ride together with the stories about the husky kennel.
Then it is time to embark the transfer bus and head back to Rovaniemi.
Two adults share one sled, up to two children travel together with their parents.
You can also choose to take single supplement to reserve a sled for yourself only.
Program duration is approximately 4.5 hours including transfers.
Daily at 12.00 from 01.12 – 04.04
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults: 179€ per person (2 on 1 sled)
Adults: 259€ per person (1 on 1 sled)
Children (4 – 14 years): 107 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks and a warm hat)
- A husky sled ride of approximately 14 - 20 km (around 1 hour and 30 minutes), safety brief and driving instructions
- Hot juice and cookies while having an informative talk with the husky guides
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request