Experience the Northern Lights at the Arctic Snow Hotel with Dinner
The excursion takes you to the Arctic Snow Hotel in Lehtojärvi, a place with an excellent opportunity
to view the spectacular northern lights. The visit starts with a guided tour, where you learn more
about the construction, operation and special features of the Snow Hotel.
Dinner will be served at an atmosphere-rich warm Lappish tepee (wooden kota).
– Colourful root vegetable soup with sour cream
– Salmon glow-fried by the open fire, served with baked potato and tartar sauce and coleslaw
– Dessert of flamed crepes with cloudberry jam and vanilla ice cream
Meat and vegetarian options are available on request.
During and after the dinner, we hope to see the northern lights dancing around the starry skies.
Including the transfers from/to Rovaniemi, one way takes about 30 minutes.
Thermal outfits are not included in the program.
20.12 - 31.3 at 19.00
Not available on 24.12 or 31.12
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults: 119€ per person
Children (3 - 14 years): 69€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Guided tour about the construction, operation and special features of the Snow Hotel
- An atmospheric three-course dinner in a wooden Lappish tepee
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request