Visit to a Local Reindeer Farm
Reindeer Farms are important part of Lapland’s life and culture. This tour will take you to visit a
local reindeer farm close to Rovaniemi where you will see reindeer and their herders, who will
tell you about their way of life hand in hand with nature.
There are many great possibilities for taking photos during this tour whilst at the farm.
One can also feed the reindeer their favourite snacks and enjoy a short reindeer sleigh ride of 400 meters
along the beautiful forest trails. Warm drinks with a pastry are served indoors while you listen to interesting
stories about reindeer herding and wilderness life in Lapland.
Program duration is approximately 2 hours including transfers.
Daily at 09.00
from 01.12 – 31.03
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults: 79€ per person
Children (4 - 14 years): 50€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks and a scarf)
- Visit to the reindeer farm with a 400 m sleigh ride (duration of the ride approximately 5 minutes). The sleigh fits 2 adults and 1 to 2 small children.
- Hot drinks and pastry while listening to the stories of the reindeer herder way of life
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request