Dream of Joulukka – Visit to Santa's Secret Command Centre
Welcome to the forest of dreams, where you will meet with the creatures you’ve only seen in your dreams! Come and discover how these creatures are spending their days in Joulukka, try out gingerbread decorating and learn all the essential Christmas skills.
After you have met your new friends they will lead you to the Fairytale Path. This goes through the mystical forest and lets you enjoy the beautiful and pure Lappish nature while savouring hot drinks by an open fireplace. Soon you will continue towards the best-kept secret of the elves: Santa’s Secret Command Centre.
If you are on your best behaviour, you have a chance to peek into the Command Centre where the elves are already busy preparing Christmas. And, of course you will have a chance to meet Santa Claus himself.
Transfer from Rovaniemi takes about 30 minutes one way.
On certain dates at 09.00 and 17.00 from 16.11 - 11.01
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Private visits all year round.
Adult 185€ per person
Children (2 - 12 years) 145€ per person
Private visits: 1850€ per group (max 10 people)
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Welcoming by an elf
- Elf School & diploma, gingerbread decorating
- Fairytale walk in the snowy forest and elf-guided visit to the Command Centre
- Hot drinks by an open log fireplace
- Meeting with Santa Claus and presents for all children
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request