Dream of Joulukka – Visit to Santa's Secret Command Centre
Embark on a journey to the depths of the Secret Forest and discover the home of the elves! Our jolly professor elves are excited to share some of the most essential elf secrets and skills with you, so take part in their Santa’s helpers training and earn your very own elf diploma.
The magical Fairytale Path will then lead you to one of the best-kept Christmas secrets of all time: Santa’s special Command Center, where the elves are already busy preparing for Christmas. And remember to hold on to your place on the Nice list, as you might just get to meet Santa Claus himself!
Transfer from Rovaniemi takes about 30 minutes one way. The whole duration is 3.5 hours
including transportation from the central Rovaniemi.
On certain dates at 09.00 or 17.00 between 20.11 - 05.01
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Private visits all year round.
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Welcoming by an elf
- Elf School & diploma, gingerbread decorating
- Fairytale walk in the snowy forest and elf-guided visit to the Command Centre
- Hot drinks by an open log fireplace
- Meeting with Santa Claus and presents for all children
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request