Snow Fun Day Combo
This tour offers the opportunity to try out the most popular activities in
Lapland during the same program: snowmobile safari, reindeer and husky rides.
We start the tour by snowmobiles, where you have a chance to ride your own
snowmobile around the Arctic Circle area. You will enjoy the beautiful wintery scenery
whilst driving and make some short stops where opportunities for photos are abundant.
We will make a stop at the local reindeer farm where you will get to experience a short but exciting reindeer sleigh ride.
We warm ourselves up in the Lappish tepee called “kota”, where hot Lappish berry juice and cookies will be served for the guests.
Here we take part in the mysterious Arctic Circle Ceremony.
After snowmobiling we will go to the local husky camp to find out more about the dog sledding
in the Arctic areas. As a highlight of the experience, you will get to ride in the sleigh pulled by a team
of anxious and sporty huskies. Warm drinks are served at the same time when you hear stories about the dogs,
their breeds, pedigrees and daily life in the kennel. You can pet the dogs and take a lot of photos.
Duration of the program is 4 hours, including preparations.
The riding time on snowmobiles is approximately 1 hour and 30 - 40 minutes.
The average speed during our short tours is limited due to the safety and traffic regulations.
Two adults ride on one snowmobile. Children are traveling in the sleigh pulled by the guide’s snowmobile.
Daily at 9.00 from 01.12 - 31.03
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults: 199€/person (if 2 on 1 snowmobile)
Children (4 - 14 years): 149€/person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Visit to the reindeer farm, including a short sleigh ride (700 m, about 5 minutes), hot juice and cookies, stories of the reindeer and the reindeer herder way of life, and an Arctic Circle Ceremony. The time here is approximately 1 hour.
- Snowmobile driving includes instructions and a safety briefing. Two adults ride on one snowmobile. The riding time on snowmobiles is approximately 1 hour and 30 - 40 minutes.
- Visit to the husky farm and a sleigh ride pulled by a husky team (2 km, 7 - 10 minutes), hot juice and cookies, stories and interesting facts about the husky dog and its life. The time here is approximately 1 hour.
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request