Snowmobile Safari to the Wilderness with Lunch
The tour takes you further from the usual safari trails as we ride on snowmobiles in the north direction from Santa Claus Village. The journey takes us through the beautiful winter forest and over frozen swampland.
We make several stops on the way to enjoy the frozen nature and landscapes. There will be a longer break for a delicious
lunch, which fills you with extra energy for the afternoon ahead. This also an excellent moment for having an
informative chat with your friendly guide, who is happy to share knowledge on life in the Arctic areas. After lunch we
start the journey back to Rovaniemi, using the time we have left for more enjoyable snowmobiling.
Please note: you will stay outdoors for several hours and have a long snowmobile ride. Two adults ride on one
snowmobile, single riding supplement for an extra charge. Single riding is highly recommended due to the nature
and duration of the tour. All children joining need to be at least 140 cm tall and therefore able to sit on snowmobiles
as passengers for the adult price.
Daily at 09.00 from 01.12 – 31.03
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Short stops throughout the tour to take photos of the beautiful scenery
- Soup lunch and hot drinks prepared at the campfire
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request