This is a night safari to remember in Rovaniemi!
Travel by car outside the city to the start of an adventure at a local reindeer farm here in Lapland.
Combine a northern light safari with arctic animals, Santa’s little helpers the reindeer! Sitting comfortably in a reindeer sleigh, travel through snowy forests while we go Aurora hunting outside of Rovaniemi, and who knows with a bit of luck the Aurora Borealis – Northern Lights will paint the skies in shades of green above you. Experience how it must have been when the people where traveling trough the night in the old days with this reindeer safari. Relax and hear the rather unique sound of a reindeer walking on the snowy track during this aurora reindeer safari. A hot cup of coffee with a bun is served around a campfire.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays at 19.00 - 21.30 from 1.12.2017 - 31.03.2018
Adults 140 € per person
Children (4-14) 97 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- Hot drinks
- Visit to the reindeer farm and a sleigh ride
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Thermal clothing
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date
- The guidance is in English, other languages on request
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.