In November 2017 the Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge is expanding with 10 brand new design cabins; Panorama Design Huts. One unit (16,5 m²) is suitable for two adults or a family of three. The huts provide a quality space for relaxation and experiencing the proximity of pure nature. The wall of window brings you as close to wilderness as possible while enjoying the comfort of your luxurious sheets…
Extra bed capacity for one.
The Finnish company Pine Art Production, specialized in modern wood design, have created and built these Panorama Design Huts for Wild Nordic Finland. The huts represent modern Lappish accommodation style and are a perfect fit for the Lodge’s premises.
The interior of the huts matches the outerior in style. Both design have been inspired by nature’s building materials. The huts do not only look like quality hotel rooms but have the comforts as well, such as luxurious queen bed and private bath. The basic equipment includes adjustable lights, floor heating, wc and shower and mini-kitchen.
– Main Building and Sauna – approx. 100 m
– Walking/Snowshoe routes – approx. 150 m
– Rovaniemi International Airport – 19 km
– Rovaniemi city centre/Train Station – 23 km
– Santa Claus Village – 16 km
Winter Season Prices (20.11.2017.–07.04.2018)
Panorama Design Hut, 1–2 persons: 295 €/night
Extra bed, adult: 40 €/night
Extra bed, child 3–12 years: 20 €/night
Price includes VAT, breakfast, linen, final cleaning and use of sauna during public sauna shifts.
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- BREAKFAST: Buffet breakfast is served in the Main Lodge and is included in the room rate from November till March.
- RESTAURANT: Restaurant is located at the Main Lodge and offers half and full board options. We request to pre-order these meals. December - March min 2 person, April - November min 10 person. Daily Lunch 20 €/person and Buffet Dinner 30 €/person.
- SAUNA: Price includes use of Riverside sauna on scheduled sauna shifts for men and women.
- CHECK IN: Check in time: 16.00. Check out time: 12.00. Unless agreed otherwise.
- TRANSFERS: We are happy to provide airport pick ups and other transfers, please send your request to email@example.com
- BOOKINGS: All additional services and single room reservations can be made by phone +358 500 599 999 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group reservations (min 10 persons) by e-mail to: email@example.com
Activities in Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge Click to openClick to close
- HIKING: Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge is located at the gateway of Arctic Circle Hiking Area. You can choose among different length of marked hiking trails from 400 meters to 15 km.
- SNOWSHOES: Rent snowshoes to wonder around the beautiful forest area on your own. Price is 5 € per person per 3 hours, please inquire from the staff on spot.
- FOREST SKIS: Rent forest skis to go for a longer hikes in the forest. Forest skis are designed especially to move in the deep snow, they are longer than normal cross country skis. Fits all sizes. Price is 5 € per person per 3 hours, please inquire from the staff on spot.
- WINTER SAFARIS: There is a wide selection of winter safaris available in Rovaniemi. You can join Wild Nordic own production tours with free transfer from the Lodge. All our snowmobiling safaris are starting from Santa Claus Village, it is possible to combine the activity with free time to visit the Village. Selection of all safaris: https://wildnordic.fi/safaris/rovaniemi-safaris/, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to find suitable tours for you!
- VISIT SANTA CLAUS VILLAGE: It takes only 15 minutes ride to Santa Claus Village where you can spend your day discovering and enjoying the Christmas magic. Return transfer price is 60 € for max 4 people, please send your request to email@example.com.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Click to openClick to close
These terms are binding when the reservation is made and if not otherwise agreed by writing. Villi Pohjola Oy (Ltd) reserves the right to revise the pricing. Villi Pohjola Oy (Ltd) is bound by the laws of Finland. All disputes and discords which may arise are to be settled according to the laws of Finland.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
– 30% reservation fee is charged 14 days after the confirmation of reservation.
– Reservation is confirmed after the payment is received.
– 100% of the total is charged 14 days prior to arrival.
– Deposits paid are non-refundable.
– Cancellation is free of charge if it is made before the payment of reservation fee.
– Cancellation made more than 14 days prior to arrival, 30% reservation fee applies.
– Cancellation made less than 14 days prior to arrival – the whole value of the reservation is charged.
All changes to be received by writing within the office hours of Finland, Monday–Friday 09.00–17.00.