Located next to the Raudanjoki River, this is a wooden house with four modern well-equipped apartments. Built in year 2010, it represents modern yet traditional Finnish building style using wood from the local forests.
Windows are overlooking to the river coast and beautiful forest. Main building of the Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge and riverside sauna are ~ 250 meters to walk on foot.
The four apartments are called Haapa (Aspen), Paju (Willow), Kataja (Juniper) and Pihlaja (Rowan). Each apartment includes a private entrance, living room, 2 twin bedrooms, kitchen, sauna, riverside terrace, bathroom and toilet.
There is an open-plan kitchen and living room with fireplace, dining table and comfortable sofa to relax or watch TV on. The kitchen is fully equipped with dishes. Living room is opening to the furnitured private terrace overlooking the river coast.
Two twin bedrooms are accommodating maximum 4 people in the apartment. There is also a bathroom with private electrical sauna and toilet.
– Main house and saunas – 150 m
– Hiking routes – 150 m
– Rovaniemi airport – 19 km
– Rovaniemi city centre and train station – 23 km
– Santa Claus Village – 16 km
Riverside House apartments floorplan
Summer Season Prices (10.04.–19.11.2017)
Riverside Apartment, 1–4 persons: 120 €
Extra bed, adult: 30 €/night
Extra bed, child 3–12 years: 15 €/night
Price includes VAT, linen and final cleaning.
Winter Season Prices (20.11.2017.–07.04.2018)
Riverside Apartment, 1–4 persons: 295 €
Extra bed, adult: 40 €/night
Extra bed, child 3–12 years: 20 €/night
Price includes VAT, breakfast, linen, final cleaning and use of sauna during public sauna shifts.
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- BREAKFAST: Buffet breakfast is served in the Main Lodge and is included in the room rate from November till March. Outside the Winter season breakfast can be pre-ordered for the price of 15€ (min. 2 persons).
- RESTAURANT: Restaurant is located at the Main Lodge and offers half and full board options. We request to pre-order these meals. December - March min 2 person, April - November min 10 person. Daily Lunch 20 €/person and Buffet Dinner 30 €/person.
- SAUNA: Price includes use of Riverside sauna on scheduled sauna shifts for men and women. Private Sauna rental 200 €/3 hours, advance bookings required.
- CHECK IN: Check in time: 16.00. Check out time: 12.00. Unless agreed otherwise.
- TRANSFERS: We are happy to provide airport pick ups and other transfers, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- BOOKINGS: All additional services and single room reservations can be made by phone +358 500 599 999 or by e-mail email@example.com
- Group reservations (min 10 persons) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities in Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge Click to openClick to close
- HIKING: Arctic Circle Wilderness Lodge is located at the gateway of Arctic Circle Hiking Area. You can choose among different length of marked hiking trails from 400 meters to 15 km.
- SNOWSHOES: Rent snowshoes to wonder around the beautiful forest area on your own. Price is 5 € per person per 3 hours, please inquire from the staff on spot.
- FOREST SKIS: Rent forest skis to go for a longer hikes in the forest. Forest skis are designed especially to move in the deep snow, they are longer than normal cross country skis. Fits all sizes. Price is 5 € per person per 3 hours, please inquire from the staff on spot.
- WINTER SAFARIS: There is a wide selection of winter safaris available in Rovaniemi. You can join Wild Nordic own production tours with free transfer from the Lodge. All our snowmobiling safaris are starting from Santa Claus Village, it is possible to combine the activity with free time to visit the Village. Selection of all safaris: https://wildnordic.fi/safaris/rovaniemi-safaris/, please contact email@example.com to find suitable tours for you!
- VISIT SANTA CLAUS VILLAGE: It takes only 15 minutes ride to Santa Claus Village where you can spend your day discovering and enjoying the Christmas magic. Return transfer price is 60 € for max 4 people, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Click to openClick to close
These terms are binding when the reservation is made and if not otherwise agreed by writing. Villi Pohjola Oy (Ltd) reserves the right to revise the pricing. Villi Pohjola Oy (Ltd) is bound by the laws of Finland. All disputes and discords which may arise are to be settled according to the laws of Finland.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
– 30% reservation fee is charged 14 days after the confirmation of reservation.
– Reservation is confirmed after the payment is received.
– 100% of the total is charged 14 days prior to arrival.
– Deposits paid are non-refundable.
– Cancellation is free of charge if it is made before the payment of reservation fee.
– Cancellation made more than 14 days prior to arrival, 30% reservation fee applies.
– Cancellation made less than 14 days prior to arrival – the whole value of the reservation is charged.
All changes to be received by writing within the office hours of Finland, Monday–Friday 09.00–17.00.