Spacious and luxurious double room (36 m²) with a fantastic panorama sea view over the sand dunes and the Gulf of Bothnia. This used to be the workroom of the lighthouse’s pilot whose responsibility it was to observe seafaring in the area. A perfect pick for a romantic holiday or the whole family.
Superior Room comes with a flat screen TV, a desk and a bathroom with a toilet and a shower. The room also has a sofa, which can be enjoyed as a separate lounge area or converted into a bed for two persons. On top of this one extra bed can be added. This room is located on the second floor of the hotel.
All Arctic Lighthouse Hotel rooms come with a complimentary Wi-Fi. Breakfast in the hotel restaurant and evening sauna are included in the room rates. The hotel has a reception area with a lounge and a small library.
Bikes and SUP boards are available for rental to make exploring Hailuoto island independently a fun adventure. Trails for hiking or biking and waves to navigate through are both accessible straight from the hotel. In the same building there is also a nature exhibition by Metsähallitus (Forest and Park Services).
165 €/room/night (1–2 persons)
Extra bed 30 €/night
Child bed (4–12 years) 15 €/night
Baby cot (under 4 years) 10 €/reservation/room
In online reservations please book extra beds needed in the commentary field. These will be charged upon your arrival. Please note that the amount of extra beds is limited.
- Free Wi-Fi
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- Breakfast is served 8.00–10.00 and included in the room price.
- During the summer season lunch buffet is available daily 11.00–15.00. Price of the lunch buffet is 15 €, no pre-order is needed.
- À la carte menu is available daily during the summer season 17.00–21.30.
- The hotel’s public sauna is heated daily in the summer season. Ladies’ sauna hour 18.00–20.00 and men’s sauna hour 20.00–22.00.
- Private sauna hour is due to a supplement cost of 30 €/hour and can be booked at the reception.
- Pets are not allowed in Superior Room
Terms and conditions Click to openClick to close
The following terms and conditions apply to all reservations made to Arctic Lighthouse Hotel.
A reservation comes into effect and applies to both sides after the supplier has sent a customer a written confirmation.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
Check-in time is from 16:00 and check-out time is by 12:00.
BOOKING CHANGES AND CANCELLATION TERMS
Amendment and cancellation requests must be made by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bookings are editable without an extra fee until due date. After the due date amendments to bookings within a same price category can be made without an extra fee. Switching to a room of a lower price category does not entitle one to a refund. If a cancellation is made 7 or more days prior to arrival, a full refund will be made.
- 6–1 days prior to arrival: 50 % of the total amount.
- 1 day prior to arrival (after 00.00) or failing to arrive: 100 % of the total amount.
- Leaving a reservation unpaid does not count as a cancellation, but the hotel reserves the right to to cancel any unpaid bookings after due date.