Miraculous Levi welcomes visitors all year around. Skiers, both for alpine and cross-country have always been well catered for in Levi and the resort has grown into the largest ski resort in Finland. Meanwhile, also all other winter activities can be found in Levi and in the stunning, soft, rolling fell landscapes. Apart from the amazing outdoor activities Levi is known for its restaurants and pulsating, exciting nightlife.
Levi has some of the best meeting and event venues of Lapland and hosts may international sport events and conferences.
Destination advantages and best practises:
- Good selection of hotels as well as other high-end accommodations
- Easy access to ski slopes, both alpine and cross-country
- A plethora of restaurants and night-life ensure something for everyone
Groups up to 1500 persons
Ideal for groups 10 – 250 persons (best selection of venues and activities)
Hotels Click to openClick to close
- Break Sokos Hotel Levi is located in the very centre of Levi Village, divided into three buildings, each decorated reflecting the seasons of Lapland. Lively lobby area, good restaurant and 202 rooms of very nice standard.
- Hotelli Hullu Poro, meaning Crazy Reindeer Hotel is a legendary hotel in the village, situated short walk away from the village centre. The hotel has 157 rooms and apartments in different types and styles.
- Panorama Hotel Levi is located on the hill, on top of Levi, offering views from the hotel stretch out in all directions across the hills and plains of Lapland. The 170 rooms bright and spacious hotel rooms are well suited for business travellers and corporate groups.
Top activities Click to openClick to close
- Rally program at Levi Rally Center is a must for groups of any size. The rally tracks caters for several types of cars – in addition to rally cars, there are ice-karts, funny cars, cross cars, ATVs and should you prefer muscle power there are also kick-sledges!
- Snow Fun Day is a combination of activities for large groups (from 100 persons). The group Divided into smaller groups / teams the participants get to enjoy various activities: snowmobiling, huskies, snowshoeing, snow sculpting, ice fishing, etc. Duration and the amount of activities depend of the group size and time available.
- Snowmobile safari to the realm of snow and ice takes you through a fairy-tale like winter landscape to Lainio Snow Village, where you can admire the structures of snow and ice.
Dinner and gala venues Click to openClick to close
- Elf Cottage is a dinner venue only available for private groups. Located in the countryside near Levi, it gives you chills already when arriving – candles and lights burning in the snow in the total darkness. Elf cottage can seat up to 200 persons.
- Lainio Snow Village Ice Restaurant is located about 30 minutes drive away from Levi. Freezing and spectacular dinner experience where everything is made of snow and ice. Dinner is combined with the guided tour in the Snow Hotel and welcome ice drink in the Ice Bar. The snow restaurant is rebuilt every year, so capacity varies.
- Luvattumaa Restaurant is a cosy local dinner venue not far from Levi, which also has it’s own small Snow Hotel. We recommend a welcome drink at the outdoor ice bar followed by dinner in the indoor hall with huge fireplace and traditional Lappish decorations. The restaurant seats 100 persons nicely.
- Restaurant Kammi’s Reindeer Feast is a unique and mouth-watering dinner experience on walking distance from the centre of Levi. Reindeer meat prepared in a several ways is served buffet style around the open fireplace. Dinner has 2 seating’s per evening and limited amount of chairs, so this experience is available for small groups only.