This is an opportunity to slow down, breathe pure air, deeply relax and enjoy the magical nature around. Spend the time full of feelings in unique Lappish home retreat and meet our wonderful guide Aksana!
You will be a guest in a stylish historical Lappish house in a small village near Rovaniemi, surrounded by the beautiful wild nature.
A small professional yoga-studio has been set up in the house. After getting familiar with the places we will have a private yoga session. With our minds relaxed, it is time to heat up traditional wood-fire sauna in the lakefront. Follow Aksana and take part in the Finnish tradition – to swim in the cold lake after hot sauna!
The relaxing experience continues in the warm indoors where we serve delicious snacks and herbal tea. Swimsuits and towels can be worn in the sauna; towels are provided. Tour duration is 3 hours including transfers from Rovaniemi centre.
Duration: 3 hours
On request all year round
Adults: 289€ per person
Children (4-14y): 289€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons, maximum 6 persons
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Snacks and herbal tea
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 39€/ hour on weekdays and 55€/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from main accommodations in the area of central Rovaniemi, Santa Claus Village and Arctic Treehouse Hotel. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- No refund of the tours will be made if the customer misses the pick-up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated pick-up area. Wild Nordic has the right to charge reasonable expenses arising from such neglect to follow the timetable of the program.
Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation including confirmation number from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00-16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the tour departure.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
14-7 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
7-3 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
Less than 3 days or no show 100% of the total amount.
Wild Nordic Finland reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.