Welcome to visit a tiny family-huskyfarm near Rovaniemi, where the eight huskies are considered as family members.
We live at the old farm 13 km out from town at the picturesque scenery on the lake shore. It is a pleasure to invite you to visit our home and meet these special furry friends.
After getting acquaintance with the huskies, we will prepare ourself for the canoeing trip on the beautiful Lake Sierijärvi. It is perfectly safe and relaxing adventure, as you will paddle across the lake to visit the local Reindeer Farm. You meet the young owners Ari and Sampo who will be introducing us the life of reindeer herders. You can see and feed the animals while listening to their incredible stories. Warm drinks are offered by the open fire.
Then it is time to return to the starting point by paddling, where the tour will be ending.
Duration: 3 hours
Daily from 15.05.2017 to 15.10.2017
Adults: 189 € per person
Children (4-14y): 189 € per person
2 adults and 1-2 children under 8 years in one canoe: 490 €
2 adults and 1-2 children under 14 years in two canoes: 590 €
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Warm drinks around the open fire
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation from Wild Nordic.
- All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the booking.
The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
- Total cancellation:
– 7-3 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
– 3-1 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
– less than 24 hours or no show 100% of the total amount.
Online reservation cancellation handling fee is 25 € per reservation. The fee applies for any reservations booked and paid via Wild Nordic webshop.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.