Welcome to visit a tiny family husky farm near Rovaniemi, where the eight huskies are considered as family members.
We live at the old farm 13 km out from town at the picturesque scenery on the lakeshore. It is a pleasure to invite you to visit our home and meet these special furry friends.
After getting acquaintance with the huskies, we will prepare ourselves for the canoeing trip on the beautiful Lake Sierijärvi. It is perfectly safe and relaxing adventure, as you will paddle across the lake to visit the local Reindeer Farm. You will meet the young owners Ari and Sampo who will introduce us to the life of reindeer herders. You can see and feed the animals while listening incredible stories about them. Warm drinks will be offered by the open fire.
Then it is time to return to the starting point by paddling, where the tour will end. Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing including footwear. A rain jacket may be needed depending on the weather forecast. Tour duration is 3 hours including transfers from Rovaniemi centre.
Duration: 3 hours
On request daily from 15.05.2018 - 15.10.2018
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults: 189€ per person
Children (4-13y): 142€ per person
2 adults and 1-2 children under 8 years in one canoe: 490€
2 adults and 1-2 children under 14 years in two canoes: 590€
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Warm drinks around the open fire
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 39€/ hour on weekdays and 55€/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from main accommodations in the area of central Rovaniemi, Santa Claus Village and Arctic Treehouse Hotel. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- No refund of the tours will be made if the customer misses the pick-up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated pick-up area. Wild Nordic has the right to charge reasonable expenses arising from such neglect to follow the timetable of the program.
Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation including confirmation number from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00-16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the tour departure.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
14-7 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
7-3 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
Less than 3 days or no show 100% of the total amount.
Wild Nordic Finland reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.