Experience the Finnish forest and spectacular scenery. The program will take place close to Vaattunkilampi – a charming camp by the stunning wilderness lake.
We hike along the nature trail about 2 km and climb the tower to look beautiful wilderness scenery.
When we return from the hike, you can sit down for a while and have warm drinks and a little snack of grilled sausages by an open fire.
Duration: about 3 hours
Daily from 15.00 - 18.00, from 01.04. - 29.10.2017
Adults: 126€ per person
Children (4-14 y): 63€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Snacks around the open fire
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation from Wild Nordic.
- All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the booking.
The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
- Total cancellation:
– 7-3 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
– 3-1 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
– less than 24 hours or no show 100% of the total amount.
Online reservation cancellation handling fee is 25 € per reservation. The fee applies for any reservations booked and paid via Wild Nordic webshop.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.