Escape room game is the ideal activity for families, friends and co-workers. It makes everyone interact and work together as a team. Race against time, find clues, solve puzzles and unravel mysteries in order to finish the quest before the clock runs out! Can you make it?
Welcome to investigate one of the most bewildering mysteries in Lapland. The Mystery of Santa’s Office Escape Room will allow you to test all your skills as a team to solve this bewildering mystery. No previous skills are necessary, and age or sex are irrelevant as you work you way around the room sloving the clues in front of you to unravel this mystery!
The rules are as so; upon arrival, teams of two to five players meet the Game Master, the only liaison they have to the outside world. No outside devices, such as mobile phones, are allowed and players can use only their wits as a team to find solutions to the puzzles before them. If the team finds themselves stumped, they’ll have three chances to request a hint from the Game Master, who also might grant them extra time if they’re close to a solution.
The mysterious story is as so; Mischievous elves have hidden Santa’s Nice List somewhere in his office, and you’ve got to find it in just one hour, or Christmas may be ruined! It’s up to you and your team to solve the puzzles that the Elves have left all over Santa’s Office and save Christmas itself!
You will need to bring with you to this wonderful experiance, as little as possible so you are not distracted in the room as you seek the solutions to the clues and try to save Christmas, a great sense of adventure and an open mind!
Duration: 2 hours
Daily at 17:00 - 19:00 from 15.05.2017 to 30.09.2017
180€ per group (minimum 2 persons, maximum group size 5 persons)
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Private escape room game
- Funny costumes for a photo
- Unforgettable experience and positive emotions
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation from Wild Nordic.
- All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00 - 16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the booking.
The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
- Total cancellation:
– 7-3 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
– 3-1 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
– less than 24 hours or no show 100% of the total amount.
Online reservation cancellation handling fee is 25 € per reservation. The fee applies for any reservations booked and paid via Wild Nordic webshop.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.