Open your senses and experience the silence of the forest in the night. The snows reflection, stars and the moon are giving us light, while finding our way through the darkness. Snowshoeing is a great way to experience Lapland’s wintry wildernesses, enjoy the fresh and clean air and get some exercise.
After a 20-minute transfer we will arrive to the wilderness area, where you will get all the needed equipment and then we head for the forest trails. The area provides a high chance to spot Northern Lights. During the trip there will be a break to make an open fire where we enjoy hot chocolate drink and sweet buns in the lovely wintry atmosphere.
Please note: Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the safari.
Duration: 2.5 hours
Daily at 19.00 - 21.30 from 1.12.2018 - 14.03.2019
Daily at 20.00 - 22.30 from 15.03.2019 - 31.03.2019
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults: 79€ per person
Children (4-14 y): 59€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf)
- Hot chocolate and sweet buns
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2018. to 31.03.2019 or depending on the snow conditions of the year.
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €. By purchasing additional self liability waiver for 30€ you can reduce your maximum self liability to 150€.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 39 €/ hour on weekdays and 55 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.