Santa Claus Village is the most magical place in the world all year round, for both children and adults. There is something for everyone here. You will meet Santa Claus and will be able to share your dreams and wishes with him.
Don’t forget to cross the Arctic Circle – take a photograph of this important event and remember to get your certificate to prove it!
Every day a huge number of letters arrive at Santa’s Main Post Office. Santa’s elves sort all the letters and help Santa to read every single one of them. After posting letters at Santa’s Post Office, you can buy gifts and souvenirs.
Our tour continues at Santa Park – a unique, Santa Claus themed amusement complex built into a cave deep inside the hill. Enjoy theatrical performances, games, exhibitions and souvenir shops. You can enjoy a drink in the Ice Bar and immerse yourself in the magical atmosphere of the Christmas fairy tale.
Duration: 5 hours
Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10.00 - 15.00 from 29.06.2018-10.08.2018
Adults 106€ per person
Children (4-14y) 82€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- All described activities, services and equipment
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 39€/ hour on weekdays and 55€/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from main accommodations in the area of central Rovaniemi, Santa Claus Village and Arctic Treehouse Hotel. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- No refund of the tours will be made if the customer misses the pick-up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated pick-up area. Wild Nordic has the right to charge reasonable expenses arising from such neglect to follow the timetable of the program.
Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation including confirmation number from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00-16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the tour departure.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
14-7 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
7-3 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
Less than 3 days or no show 100% of the total amount.
Wild Nordic Finland reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.