Spend an unforgettable time in the wilderness by taking a guided husky hike.
If you love walking in the nature and want to experience the great company of the husky dogs, this tour is made for you. Hiking with huskies is more intensive than normal walking. Dogs are very eager to study the surroundings – sometimes they like to investigate what can be found in the forests.
As the dogs have much better senses than humans, they also help us to see and hear what is happening in the nature better. On the tour every hiker will get their “own” husky, and our guide will show the way through the forests.
Please wear appropriate outdoor clothing including footwear. A rain jacket may be needed depending on the weather forecast. It is also good to have a small daypack and a bottle of water! Tour duration is 2 hours including transfers from Rovaniemi centre.
Duration: 2 hours
On request daily from 1.05.2018 - 31.10.2018
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
135 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons, maximum 6 persons
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Snack break
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 39€/ hour on weekdays and 55€/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from main accommodations in the area of central Rovaniemi, Santa Claus Village and Arctic Treehouse Hotel. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- No refund of the tours will be made if the customer misses the pick-up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated pick-up area. Wild Nordic has the right to charge reasonable expenses arising from such neglect to follow the timetable of the program.
Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation including confirmation number from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00-16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the tour departure.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
14-7 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
7-3 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
Less than 3 days or no show 100% of the total amount.
Wild Nordic Finland reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.