Get away from the city and enjoy the magical forests of the Lappish wilderness! Enjoy the magnificent views of the Lappish forests and hills, while driving your own dog-team. The sound of the panting huskies and the snow underneath your sled is the perfect soundtrack for this adventure.
After arrival to the kennel, you will receive safety- and driving instructions. The length of the trail depends on the weather conditions and the skills of the participants. Usually it is 14-20 km and takes about 1 hour 30 minutes time.
Children travel in the same sledge with their parents. Hot juice and cookies will be served after the ride together with the stories about the Husky farm.
The duration of the tour includes the transfer times from and back to town.
Duration: 5 hours
Daily at 13.30-18.30 from 1.12.2018 - 31.03.2019
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults: 169 € per person (2 on 1 sledge)
Adults: 249 € per person (1 on 1 sledge)
Children (4-14y): 101 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
- Hot juice and cookies
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2018. to 31.03.2019 or depending on the snow conditions of the year.
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets, unless mentioned otherwise
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €. By purchasing additional self liability waiver for 30€ you can reduce your maximum self liability to 150€.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 39 €/ hour on weekdays and 55 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.