Welcome to visit a tiny family-husky farm near Rovaniemi, where the eight huskies are the partners and family members. We live at the old farm 13 km out of town at the picturesque scenery on the lakeshore.
It is a pleasure to invite you to visit our home and meet these special furry friends. Come to visit us for the day. We start our relaxing day by doing the yoga practice in the beautiful yoga shala with a lake view in our home. After a little revitalising snack, we will take the huskies and go to enjoy the fresh air by hiking, skiing or sledge riding.
Duration: 3–4 hours
On request all year round
Adults: 289€ per person
Children (4-14y): 289€ per person
Minimum of 2 persons, maximum of 6 persons
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 39€/ hour on weekdays and 55€/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from main accommodations in the area of central Rovaniemi, Santa Claus Village and Arctic Treehouse Hotel. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- No refund of the tours will be made if the customer misses the pick-up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated pick-up area. Wild Nordic has the right to charge reasonable expenses arising from such neglect to follow the timetable of the program.
Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation including confirmation number from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00-16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the tour departure.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
14-7 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
7-3 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
Less than 3 days or no show 100% of the total amount.
Wild Nordic Finland reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.