Experience the delightful culture of Finland during a traditional dinner and sauna.
The tour starts with pick-up from your hotel or apartment and 30 min transfer to a beautiful Langonlampi lake. Just come in your normal clothes, take a small backpack with all necessary things and camera and we’ll provide everything else.
Upon arrival we will learn how to heat a Finnish sauna, usually this process takes about 60 minutes. You can meanwhile play fun outdoor games or put your fish catching skills to the test! For those who prefer staying indoors we have prepared a special logical intellectual game based on the history of the elves of Santa Claus.
As soon as the sauna reaches the necessary temperature it is time to go to the steam room. There is no right way to bathe in the sauna. Enjoying a sauna is a very personal thing, you should always listen to your body and do what you feel is best for you. There’s possibility to dip yourself in a lake after the sauna. We can guarantee that afterwards you will feel hungry. Delicious glow fried salmon will be waiting for you next to the fireplace in a warm and cozy cottage. Tour duration is 4 hours including transfers from Rovaniemi centre.
Duration: about 4 hours
Daily at 18.00 - 22.00 all year round
Not available on 24.12 and 31.12.2018
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults: 139 € per person
Children (4-14 y): 87 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons, maximum of 8 persons
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Dinner cooked on the open fire
- Non-alcohol beverages
- Towels for the sauna
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 39€/ hour on weekdays and 55€/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from main accommodations in the area of central Rovaniemi, Santa Claus Village and Arctic Treehouse Hotel. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- No refund of the tours will be made if the customer misses the pick-up services as a result of failing to wait at the designated pick-up area. Wild Nordic has the right to charge reasonable expenses arising from such neglect to follow the timetable of the program.
Tour reservation is considered confirmed when you receive a written confirmation including confirmation number from Wild Nordic. All bookings, changes and cancellations must be made by e-mail to Wild Nordic during business days on Monday - Friday at 09.00-16.00 Finnish time, minimum one day prior to the tour departure.
- The requested cancellations are subject to the written approval of Wild Nordic.
14-7 days prior to the arrival cancellation fee 25,00€
7-3 days prior to the arrival 50% of the total amount.
Less than 3 days or no show 100% of the total amount.
Wild Nordic Finland reserves the right to make alterations to the departure times, programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.