Join our tour to see the Northern Lights – the great natural phenomenon of arctic areas! In this program we take you to a special place to have good chances to experience the magnificent Auroras. So take your camera and tripod and hop on – let’s go catch those beautiful colours!
We drive out from the city and light pollution for about 30–45 minutes, depending on the weather conditions. If we are lucky, you can see the Northern Lights starting their show already on the way.
The appearance of the Northern Lights is not guaranteed, but if we have an evening with a clear sky, they are visible more than often. Even without the Auroras, the arctic sky filled with stars is very beautiful. You always need some luck to see the Northern Lights and their behavior is always unpredictable. Great surprises can happen!
If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently.
If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
Duration: 3 hours
Daily at 21.30 - 00.30 from 01.12.2017 to 31.03.2018
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail
Adults 99 € per person
Children (4-14y): 59 € per person
Minimum of 2 persons paying a full price
- Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
- All described activities, services and equipment
- Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Thermal clothing
Additional information Click to openClick to close
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Tours are available from 01.12.2017. to 31.03.2018 or depending on the snow conditions of the year.
- Most of the safaris include a transfer from your accommodation. The departure point and pick up time will be announced a reasonable time before the travel date.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment.
- Each tour starts with the safety brief and driving instructions from guide.
- All snowmobiles are insured, but the maximum amount of liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900 €. By purchasing additional self liability waiver for 30€ you can reduce your maximum self liability to 150€.
- Guidance is in English, other languages are available on request basis with possible supplement of 37 €/ hour on weekdays and 52 €/ hour on Sundays or bank holidays.
The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.